Probate – Executor Check List
This is a Checklist for Executors/ Administrators of an Estate setting out the basic information and documents required by us as Solicitors acting in the Probate / Administration of an Estate :
- Death certificate of the deceased.
- The original Will and any codicils (amendments or attachments if any) OR where there is no Will, a list of all next of kin of the Deceased.
- A list of all of the assets of the deceased i.e. property, bank accounts, Life Policies, Business, Credit Union accounts, Post Office accounts, shares , bonds, car etc. Copy Statements to be provided where possible and location of title deeds.
- A list of all of the debts of the deceased i.e. funeral expenses, credit cards, mortgages, utility bills, phone bills, outstanding loans, debtors etc. Copy Statements to be provided.
- The PPS Number of the Deceased
- Full details of the Deceased including addresses and former addresses, occupation, date of birth, marital status, children etc.
- The addresses of all beneficiaries/next of kin.
- The occupations and PPS tax numbers of all beneficiaries/next of kin.
- Details of previous gifts/inheritances to any of the beneficiaries.
For further information please contact Cosgrove Gaynard Solicitors for further information at 01 234 0044, email@example.com, web: www.cgsolicitors.ie