We offer practical advice supporting corporate client's in all aspects of technology law and data privacy from managing data privacy and security to responding to data breaches, the threat of litigation and regulatory investigation.
With the advent of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology there is a growing need for businesses to adapt and evolve with the changing landscape. We are positioned to advise on how Fintech may affect your business.Cryptocurrencies are changing the medium of exchange and organisations must rapidly transform their value chains and established technologies to keep up.
Our Fintech Team is the embodiment of this shift and we are at the forefront of law in this area being the first law firm to confirm we will accept cryptocurrencies in Ireland and furthermore the first law firm to be instructed to act in an ICO in Ireland.
One further area of particular importance is the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation which places new and onerous obligations on organisations to demonstrate compliance. We can provide practical and cost effective advice on the review of existing practices and implementation.
Some of our services include:
- Advising Fintech start up companies on all aspects of company law, employment law, regulation, finance and lending
- Advising on mergers & acquisitions
- Advising on joint ventures
- Advising ICOs on structuring, token sales and regulation.
- Advising on data protection compliance and policies
- Advising on the impact and management of data protection breaches