We offer practical advice supporting corporate client's in all aspects of technology law and data privacy from managing data privacy and security to responding to data breaches, the threat of litigation and regulatory registration and enforcement.
With the advent of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology there is a growing need for businesses to adapt and evolve with the changing landscape. We are positioned to advise on how Fintech may affect your business. Cryptocurrencies are changing the medium of exchange and organisations must rapidly transform their value chains and established technologies to keep up.
Our Fintech Team is the embodiment of this shift and we are at the forefront of law in this area being the first law firm to confirm we will accept cryptocurrencies in Ireland and furthermore the first law firm to be instructed to act in an ICO in Ireland.
We have since that time acted for a number of Fintech and crypto companies in Ireland advising them on all aspects of regulation as it may apply including VASP registration, MiFID , e-money licences along with the upcoming MiCA regulation.
Some of our services include:
- Advising Fintech start up companies on all aspects of company law, employment law, regulation, finance and lending
- Advising on mergers & acquisitions
- Advising on joint ventures
- Advising ICOs on structuring, token sales and regulation
- Advising Fintech companies on investment agreements
- Advising Fintech companies on VASP registration in Ireland
- Advising Fintech clients on MiFID regulation
- Advising Fintech clients on e money licences and payment transmission licences
- Advising Fintech companies on regulation in Ireland
- Advising on data protection compliance and policies
- Providing Legal Opinions on Ireland as a jurisdiction